re: Antoine Walker/Draft

Sounds like Kedrick "no neck" Brown to me....how about
we get him AND Gasol, or him and Joe Johnson, and then
add Jamal Tinsley in for good measure?

>>But
doesn't Walter McCarty have all of those?  Give me a
Paul Silas.  Give me
a Dennis Rodman (minus the non-basketball related
psychosis).  Give me a
Jerome Williams, or anyone else who merits a nickname
like "Junkyard Dog".
 Give me a mean-ass SOB who'd elbow his little sister
in the chops to grab
an offensive rebound and clothesline his mother before
giving up a layup.
Let's use this draft -- or at least 2/3 of it -- to
get tougher.