Re: Antoine Walker/Draft

Alleluia!  The description of the type of player we need to draft is right
on!  We have enough ballet dancers - we need a Vitally with some athleticism
- not more Waltahs and poodle-boys.  Not that I have anything against them,
they seem like nice fellows, but gaaaahh!  Enough is enough.  If I remember
right, even Kevin McHale hung a closeline on someone at least once.  I'm' not
advocating dirty play (really), but we could use a little toughness and
players who really want to get the ball.

In a message dated 6/23/01 12:39:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,