Fox Sports also has Kedrick Brown at 11

Now it's really getting interesting. Fox Sport's latest mock draft also has
Brown going to the Celts at 11. Their blurb says he has refused workouts
with teams picking earlier. I love stuff like this. I wouldn't know Kedrick
Brown from Kedrick... uh, Smith... but the mystery and intrigue just
fascinate me. I will say this: I'm not sold on Wallace when it comes to his
vision for building a basketball team, but he does seem to have a gift for
finding players others might not notice. Maybe Kedrick Brown is his
masterpiece.

Mark