Re: Or,

At 12:39 20/06/01 -0600, you wrote:
>It could happen this way (for those of you who read In The Lake of the
>Woods):  an all-Arizona draft.  Woods and Jefferson and Arenas.  We
>might could get all three and could do worse.
>
>Cheers.  And what do you think of the resurgence of Murphy and Woods?
>  Should we take one of those guys?
>
>Gene

Man, I'm glad I'm not the one picking. Sure I'm confident Wallace will get
good players, but we might also skip over a truly great one in the process.
If there is one future megastar lurking in the # 10-21 range (like Kobe,
McGrady and a lot of others in the past), then I just pray it is going to
be Boston that lands him with one of our three tries at it (even if the
other two picks are risks that don't pan out at all). Six days to go...