one of the Cs picks (except perhaps @ 21, and even then there should be
better players available), and the Cs have other pressing (pardon the pun)
needs.

#10 -- First choice is Haywood for the reasons outlined eloquently by Mark
Berry.  If he's not available, I take a flyer on Diop assuming his foot
doesn't look like Ilgauskas'.  The Cs need rebounding and interior D more
than anything.  Zone won't change that.  Keep VP and make lighting a fire
under Haywood (or Diop) his personal mission.  Shop Battie, perhaps w/#11
to move up (or more likely, as part of a package to move down).

#11 -- I agree with those enterprising folks who suggest shopping this
pick to GS/Wash or anyone else desperate for Tinsley, moving down to 14
where the Cs pick up either Richard Jefferson (first choice) or Joe
Johnson (second choice).  Jefferson's wingspan was the final straw.  We
need that guy, for perimeter D, even if Walton's hyperbole is a bit much.

#21 -- hard to project since we don't know who'll be available.  I endorse
the BPA approach.  Rather than wimp out, here's my order of preference for
the 21:  Bradley, Forte, Arenas, Jason Collins.

And enough with the proposed Walker trades already.  Antoine isn't going
anywhere, nor should he -- and not just because Pierce wants him to stay.
The news that he's finally devoting himself to an offseason regimen likely
will mean more to this team than anything that happens on draft night.

Michael Gooen