RE: Could Ray get one right?

I agree it's time to let the Ernest Brown thing go. Ray recaps what is out
there on the 'Net and in the papers. It's probably old news to many of us by
the time he posts it, but I'm sure there are people on the list who
appreciate the compiled tidbits of information. I agree with Josh that it
would be nice to find some kind of "source" like most other fan forums seem
to have-someone inside the Celtic organization or privy to inside
information. Doesn't anyone out there know Chris Wallace or Leo Papile or
Jim O'Brien? Or work in the Celtic offices? An intern? Anybody? Bueller?
Bueller? The reports from the sources at the Hawks' forum and the Rockets'
Clutch City forum are great. We need a spy!

Anyway, I meant the title of this thread in fun, and I think Ray took it
that way. And this mention of Parker really is the first linking him to the
Celtics since those early reports Ray referenced from the Globe.

Which brings me back to the original post... what does everyone think of
Tony Parker? We've gone round and round on the prospects at 10 and 11, but
anyone willing to roll the dice on our second straight French import? Maybe
he and Moiso could work out some trick plays communicating in French. :-)

And on another subject... anyone have any thoughts on the continuing raves
about Kwame Brown? The guy sounds absolutely unbelievable. That top pick
remains very much available. Toine and 10 for Richard Hamilton and 1? I know
it's a long shot, but if he's a bigger, stronger Kevin Garnett, shouldn't we
be talking about it? 10, 11, 21, Vitaly and a future first-rounder for 1?
Better to get one great player than two good ones.

Mark