OD on draft info

I need a de-fibrilator or some valium.  This info is
amazing.  Remember how we used to go to the market and
check out what Sporting News had on the draft?  And
that was two weeks old at best!

Now, my cherished and realistic picks are Joe Johnson
and Radmanovic.  Johnson may slide to us and Radman
should be there.  Wow!  A slick two-guard and a
versatile forward who can shoot and rebound--what a
possibility.  Then, at 21 we can take a point or the
best defensive athlete.  The reports on Diop & Gasol
have had a mellowing effect.  If they slide to us,
it's ok.  Maybe I should tell Chris he has my
permission.

Only thing:  I haven't seen anything of our possible
interest in Jefferson.  Could we quietly be planning
on taking him at #11?  He's the defensive stopper we
need in a league of McGready's, Hills, Houstons,
Allens, and etc. as they say.  Cheers.

Gene  (happy with Johnson, Radman, Jefferson, Tinsley,
Woods and then Arenas if we don't get Johnson)

P. S.  Just think:  Battie, Walker, Radman, Pierce,
and Anderson with Johnson in reserve.  Hoo, hoo!