Lakers

    I'm with Cecil - it was so obvious the NBA wanted the Lakers to win - nothing like another "dynasty" for ratings - don't they understand this obvious favoritism by the refs hurts the NBA?  And I do mean obvious.  Shaq gets away with so much - have nothing against him, but it's not a sometime thing. If he were called for all the fouls he commits he'd not make it all the way through any game.  Koby is obviously a spoiled brat who thinks he shouldn't have to share the spotlight.  Talented he may be, but he certainly doesn't come across as someone I'd want children to admire.  At least Shaq can be funny and unselfish.  Does anyone remember that Scotty Pippin once was difficult because Mike got all the accolades?  That sort of jealousy will get Koby nowhere.
    I didn't hear it, but someone else told me one announcer said this was the greatest team ever.  Excuse me?  I take great exception to that.  Once it became obvious the Lakers would win the championship I just stopped watching.
Dorine