etiquette

Ms. Baladuccinez writes, "it would be improper to draft either a
high-school player or college drop out prior to a gentleman who has
completed his educational requirements."  Strange what you find in
etiquette books.  From this I take it that we should be careful and
not slight one of our top two choices by selecting them second to a
younger, less experienced player.  Especially since there's money
involved.  Hence, we draft Tinsley at #10 and Diop at #11, if those
are our two choices.

Help, they're coming with the white coat again.

Gene