Interesting new mock draft from ESPN.com's Andy Katz

Katz has the Celts taking Diop at 10, Murphy at 11 and Cook at 21. Diop is
so tantalizing and so frightening at the same time. He's 7-0, 300 pounds and
by all accounts he's fairly athletic. Sounds like a no-brainer. But there's
that stress fracture in his foot. Are we looking at another Ilgauskus? If
he's healthy and has strong workouts, he'll probably go to either Jersey,
Cleveland or Detroit, dropping one of the swingmen to the Celts. Katz also
says the Celts may use Diop in a package for a guy like Gasol (who he has
going to Vancouver).

Katz says Murphy has little shot of moving into the top 10, but that his
great workouts to this point have made him too good for the Celts to pass up
at 11. If that's true, then great. If he really has shown that well, then
he's a great pick at 11. Murphy is a guy who was incredibly productive in
college and has the measureables, but I think everyone expected him to
suffer in private workouts due to lackluster athleticism at best. Instead,
he's rising-I think that's a good sign. I like this pick better than Cook or
Jefferson, but I'd like to know more about guys like Vlad Rad and Zach
Randolph.

As for Cook... sounds great at 21, although I'll be surprised if he's still
there. I'd also urge the Celts to resist the temptation to snag a point
guard this season simply because next year could be a great PG draft-Jason
Williams, Chris Duhon, Frank Williams, Tito Maddox, Dajuan Wagner. Stick to
the best player available. If that's Cook, fine, but don't reach for him out
of need.

I'm interested in others' thoughts on this scenario, and especially Murphy.
I haven't seen him play enough to have a strong feeling.

Mark