Clancy, again

I think that Clancy's wingspan and agressiveness under the boards make
him, effectively, a 6'9" PF--more on defense than offense, of course.
But that's intriguing.  He's a man and could be quite a force on both
ends as a dominant bench player.  Pair him with Battie or Blount and
it might work quite well.  Anyway, if we get Johnson for a 2/3, and
are content not to take a center, shot-blocker, Clancy looks solid as
a Weatherspoon PF.   He could be as effective inside as Arenas
outside.  Just a thought.   Gene