Andy Katz's new draft

Fascinating stuff from over at ESPN.  He has us getting Sagana Diop and Troy
Murphy, just based on Murphy's rise.  It's an interesting draft, and well
thought
out.  Actually, if Murphy has added some athleticism, he would add great
scoring
punch, and pairing him with a potential franchise center would be
preferable, for
my money, to adding another euro-poodle at the cost of both.  katz has us
getting
Omar Cook at 21, but it doesn't sound to me like that is likely to happen.
Still,
he's the source for much of my knowledge of what's going on, so it should
count
for something.

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2001/s/2001/0611/1212447.html