Re: NBAtalk Rumor Page

I say offer Williams, Anderson, McCarty? For the pick and whoever they want
to give us. Tony

In a message dated 6/7/01 10:56:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
johnlyell@hotmail.com writes:

.  "There's quite a bit of interest in the fourth pick," Krause told the
Chicago Tribune. Packaging the fourth pick with one of the Bulls' young
talents could net a veteran
, and one NBA executive said Krause has made it
clear that he's willing to listen to offers. "Right now we're trying to
figure out who might be at 4 and who we like for that pick," Krause said.
"When you get that done, then you take a look at other things."