ChicagoSports Krause taking offers for 4th pick

In my search for some iota of substance to Ray's "rumor"
I found this little article at Chicago sports.  It says that "Crumbs" Krause
is looking to move the pick, but that he seems mainly interested in
acquiring a good veteran.  Which makes a lot of sense for the Bulls, in a
way, particularly if he is talking about trading down in
the lottery.  Although Battier would please the Bulls fans a lot, I'm sure,
as would a player from the Griffin/
Brown/Curry group.  I wouldn't trade out of his position,
but then I wouldn't hector Michael Jordan over the issue
of who deserves credit for the Bulls Championships, nor
hire Tim Floyd as my yes man, nor berate Darius Miles
about his afrocentrism.  So what do I know?

 http://www.chicagosports.com/bulls/content/story/0,1984,153543,00.html
 <<ChicagoSports  Krause taking offers for 4th pick.url>>

ChicagoSports