Sixers

There are various lessons from seeing the Sixers win one last night.
l.  A big shot-blocker is necessary.  2.  Team defense is uppermost,
especially shutting down role players (did we hear Fisher's name
often?  I think that's the key to beating this Lakers team).  3.  The
value of an up-tempo game to get quick baskets.  Or, 4. (and my
favorite) Absolute heart.  Iverson is amazing and his drive and heart
match his talent.
5.  It doesn't hurt to have one of the best coaches ever on the bench.
 Did you notice how well they used the 24 second clock? rarely a
hurried shot.

Gene