Re: Sixers

 This was a terrific game to watch.  Living here in LA and seeing all these
silly Laker flags flying on cars has made me crazy.
   I must tip my hat to Kobe.  The floor reporter asked him at halftime
about his shot and why it wasn't working.  Kobe's reply, basically, was
"There's nothing wrong with my shot; they're just defending me well."
Compare Iverson who, when asked about Lue's defense, said "He just held me
all night long."  Well, I am sure there was some holding, but watching Lue
defend Iverson, I thought they had somehow speeded up the tape, Lue was
moving so fast.  Allen, give the guy SOME credit for holding you to about 8
points in 20 minutes or whatever it was.  But crow about your performance in
crunch time.  I verson is very impressive indeed.