20 days and counting

I am encouraged, actually, by the report that Gasol may be opting out
of this year's draft.  It makes sense for him.  He could be a top two
pick next year.  For us, that means we will have to focus on two
players at ten and eleven, my preferred scenario.

But, without Gasol, we will be unlikely to get J. Johnson or maybe
even Diop.  That leaves us with a troika of Z. Randolph, Tinsley, and
Jefferson.  Who else would creep in there?  I'm happy with any two of
those.

I do think we may feel better about our #21 pick.  He will seem like
quite a deal at 21, while our earlier picks may be a little less than
we hope for.  C'est la vie.  Or should I begin to work on my Spanish?

Cheers,  Gene