Re: More on the draft, now Diop.

>Boy,this Gasol better be good if we trade two picks for him and
> Diop is available at ten.

Absolutely!  These skinny guys aren't going to win a championship at center.
But have this kid spend time in the weight room with VP and have the dream
team of orthopedics heal his foot/feet.

This team will get to the finals with a dominate center sooner then without
one.  Again, I only know what I read, but I don't know how anyone after 3-4
can pass this kid up.  Unless the foot will never heal, if I was Chicago I'd
take him to go along with Brand.  Because Brand plays inside he will help
him more then if he played with a "Walker type PF" where he he would really
be exposed like our current 5's.  <Jim>