From: Jim Hill [mailto:jahill@leasingservice.com]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 1:47 PM
To: OzerskyJA@cmog.org; Celtics-Talk List
Subject: RE: More on the draft, now Diop.

Josh stated:
> (Boy it's hard for me to resist Diop's charms.)

I don't follow enough college  or HS! bball to have an imformed opinion.

But the "numbers" on this kid make me agree.  It sure seems like a pretty
good risk for the center of the future.  If he really is dropping to the end
of the lottery...

Anyone know of his background/family/agent?   <Jim
--
Jim Hill
MAILTO:jahill@leasingservice.com