Re: Hakeem-Croshere-Vitaly?

Since the Rockets want Vitaly, and Obie must want the playoffs badly
this year, I wouldn't mind directly trading for Hakeem.

Realistically, can't think of a better addition that fits with
most of our current player's games (average D, roaming away from the
post on O), than getting "Dream" for a couple of years.  Even slowed down
he's got far more coordination, rebounding, shotblocking than our
frontcourt guys, and it wouldn't hurt to have a legend/champion's
attitude rubbing off on the youngsters every day.

But if that book-length essay of Wallace is all about sacrificing for
the future, then never mind, stick to the plan.