Remember Tony Parker?

He was the point guard the Celtics were going to take at 21 if Forte wasn't
there. He slipped all the way to San Antonio. Anyway, he averaged 18.5
points, 9 assists and 2.25 steals for the Spurs' summer league team. That
was fourth, first and first respectively in the league. That's the same
league Zach Randolph dominated.

Anyway, you know I don't put a lot of stock in how summer league performance
translates to regular-season performance, but I thought those numbers were
interesting.

Mark