Re: Hakeem-Croshere-Vitaly?

--- You wrote:
Peter Vecsey reports the Pacers were close to landing Hakeem Olajuwon by
sending Austin Croshere to Boston, while the Celts would send Vitaly to
Houston. Hakeem would go to Indy in a sign-and-trade for around $7 mil.
Another attempt to downsize the Celtics thwarted. Too bad... we really could
have used another 3-point shooting forward.
--- end of quote ---

How much do you want to bet that the Celtics will break their own
3-pointers-attempted record this season and lead the league in that category
again, with or without Croshere?

--- You wrote:
Actually, I like Croshere's game, and think he's better than he showed last
year (but not as good as he looked in the Finals against the Lakers).
--- end of quote ---

I think he's one of the poster boys for the expiring-contract-wonder syndrome.
I think we need Vitaly (as limited as he is) more than we do Croshere.
Kestas