Moiso

I just finished the article in the Sun. Globe about Moiso and how he stated
that he has been working with a sports shrink because of lack of confidence.

"What's going on? Why can't I get playing time?"

I would think that attending a big mans camp and working out with a Russell
or someone else who won as a big man would do a lot more for his confidence
then "Your a good basketball player, it's going to be OK" sessions off the
court.  What a stiff.

Oh, to be young, tall, athletic and comparatively wealthy....

<Jim

Jim Hill
MAILTO:jahill@leasingservice.com
V-800/451-6567    F-866/571-3921