great report JB

I was looking forward to the report and it didn't
disappoint.  Thanks.  Especially enjoyed the interplay
with Leo and J O'B.  Sometimes you have to force
public figures to be human.

Palacio, on a good night, hit 13 of 15 shots--that's
good production.  Add rebounds and assists and it
looks like he will push Kenny for minutes if not for a
starting spot.

Blount seems to have much more confidence and he is
quite mobile for a big man.  He certainly brings the
size and intimidation factor that neither Battie nor
Vitaly have.

If no one else emerges, I would sign Mardesich (?) for
our final roster spot.  He may develop into something.
 A one-year, cheap deal wouldn't hurt us.
If we can move Brown for a pick, I would sign el-Amin.
 With JJ, Kenny, and Milt, Antoine should stay on the
wing and underneath.

Someone create a video of Shaw games and sell it!

Gene