Philly's Summer League Team

I was able to watch Philly vs. Milwaukee on ESPN today. If there is a team
that can beat us at Shaw's, it's definitely Philly. On their team they have
Raja Bell, Jumaine Jones and Rodney Buford. All three of those guys are
athletic wingmen and good defenders. Jones and Bell got significant playing
time during the playoffs and Buford was a regular in their rotation during
the season. Jumaine Jones was killing the Bucks, and overall Philly was
sharp and played very well as a unit. (they just finished practicing like a
little over a month ago I guess) Also Speedy Claxton is back from ACL
surgery and looks real good. He is quick and has a nice floor game.

I think this matchup will be real interesting with Kedrick Brown matching up
with either Buford or Jones. And Raja Bell will probably try and check Joe
Johnson. It will be a good test for Milt to see if he can use his size
advantage to shut down Claxton. The difference might be if Blount and Moiso
can expose their big guys who were not really impressive. The only guy I
remember is Alvin Jones from Georgia Tech.
The game is Saturday evening I believe.

Rohan