Re: Summer league impressions

On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 10:53:38PM -0400, Alexander Wang wrote:
> The Wizards struggled against the press. Having multiple athletic guys at
> the 2 and 3 makes the press work better. Along with the 8 second backcourt
> rule, this makes it likely that we're going to see more pressing again.

I do wonder how effective the press will be against more talented players,
even if we have more athletic players.  I noticed a few instances where
they broke down the press and would have had open shots, if the player
actually took the shot.  (I guess the player wasn't comfortable taking the
open 3.)

> Alex

Francis