Thoughts on tonights game

First off, at least for one night Khalid out played Palacio. I would say
Atlanta is a likely spot for Khalid when this camp is over.

Joe Johnson was the best player on the floor. Creates his own shot, real
solid D, incredible court awareness. Reminds me of Reggie Lewis, although
could be a better passes, very unselfish. He is going to be a real good
addition.

Kedrick brown, incredible athleticism. He went up super high to block a shot.
Showed he can rebound, has a nice stroke from anywhere. Adjusted well in mid
air on a bad allyoop pass, and still made the play. He lacks a bit on
defense, but that should come with time. He is alot like Corey Maggette but
with a better outside shot. He will be another valuable addition.

Joe Forte looked much better tonight. Had some nice fall away shots. He seems
to always be around the ball, and doing the little things like stealing the
ball, making the extra pass, penetrating. He too seemed very comfortable on
the press, and looks  like he knows a something about playing D. Lots of
hustle, another great addition.

Blount, very active. He reminded me of the Juggernaut out there. Every Wizard
was spiderman, and he was beating them up. Lots of blocks and contested
shots. Very active.

Moiso, I would say a stiff board has more talent. He has terrible hands. Very
soft, and thinks before acting. He has the skills, but does not appear to be
able to use them to the best of his ability. Forget getting much out of him
this year.

Over all, I feel great about our 3 picks. Joe Johnson I thought played a
better all around game then Kwame Brown. Kedrick could be a star in the NBA,a
nd Forte will be a good spot up guy, slasher, distributor. All three is solid
NBA players. As for Khalid, if Stith does not work out, keep him around, he
has heart, i will give the guy that. He will stick somewhere, with our point
guard situation, he should stick. He is better offensively then Randy Brown,
and he penetrates better then Kenny. My vote is to keep him over Stith. Joe
Johnson is an improvement over Stith already.

Derek