Celtics Notebook

The Boston Herald Celtics Notebook for 7/16 has some good info:
1) C's want to avoid adding more young men, and are considering adding
   a veteran big man.
2) Khalid El-Amin is being brought into camp for insurance in case the C's
   aren't able to sign Palacio. If the C's do sign Palacio, they won't sign
   El-Amin.
3) Kris Clack's chances of joining the C's are very remote, due to us drafting
   three players who can play his position.
4) Forte tanked a long distance shootout vs. equipment manager John Conner.
   After the loss, Forte said, "See, you've got to realize I'm a pretty savvy
   guy. He's the equipment manager, and I need some equipment."

Francis