Re: Boston's three centers

I really don't know Kestas, but if it were a white cop and I was
legitimately parked illegally, I'm quite sure I wouldn't try turning the
volume up on my radio or, failing that, try to close the window on the
policeman's arm. That seems like just about one of the dumbest things you
could possibly do.

It is unacceptable IMHO that a millionaire kids feels above the law and
common decency just because the cop isn't the same race as the majority who
shape decisions in the justice system. It's disrespectful to your own race
to think you can get away with that terrible attitude. Yes Kestas this was
just my personal take on it, and no I'm not asking anyone else to share it.

Cheers,
Joe

****