Re: Re: interesting NBA notes

It sounds good to say we should take risks, but if we end up payink Nazi
$7 million a year for seven years and he suddenly becomes Michael Stewart,
everyone will be crying about what bad personnel decisions we have made
and how we'll never get better without cap space.  If any of these guys
will take a 2 year contracy with an opt out clause, I'd be all for taking
a chance.  If we have to live with the mistake for 7 years I would be more
cautious

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Berry, Mark  S wrote:

> These arguments completely frustrate me. "Antonio Davis is too expensive.
> Mutombo is too old. Webber is too far-fetched. Camby is too skinny. Haywood
> is too passive. Nazr Mohammed is too unproven." What is the answer? Just
> keep waiting, hoping everyone else in the NBA passes on that sure-thing

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
	  Saratoga Springs, NY