Mini-camp roster

The roster is at:
http://www.nba.com/celtics/news/summer_camp_010711.html?nav=ArticleList

The camp is evidently to win spots on the summer league team. Joe Johnson,
Kedrick Brown, Joe Forte, Jerome Moiso, Mark Blount, and Milt Palacio are
the current Celtics attending. Former second round picks Kris Clack and
Josip Sesar are also there, but Sesar will not be playing on the summer
league team. The only other name that I recognize is Khalid El-Amin. I
would imagine that our summer league team should dominate with so many
legitimate NBA players on the roster.

Alex