Re: interesting NBA notes

First, note that Chad Ford has always showed his distain for the Celtics. You
would think they would at least hold his season ending position by adding 3
draft picks, two in the lottery. Now I do grant that these rankings seem to
conclude that this draft would do nothing for any of these teams this year.
The teams that they moved up are the teams that traded for established
players. Ok, if that is the way they are looking at it, that's fine. I think
we will get contributions for these players we drafted, partially because
they are skill players and partially because they will fill a need....I also
question the Suns in the 9 position and the Knicks in the 15. The Suns have
some talent but you have to downgrade them after losing Cliff Robinson  for
basicially nothing. The boy can play and you know that is going to hurt them.
The Knicks are running on fumes and past reputation only....

I also can't wait for Nazr to sign with someone so we can get over this
obsession some people have. Battie was a better player before his injury. We
got 3 guys who at least are at the same level as Nazr. We will save our
money....

I think we have to note of the free agent bust that we have coveted in the
past. These are guys we wanted and some we signed. We would have signed all
if we could have:

Travis Knight
Wahid
Chris Mills