Point guards & rebounding

Forget El-Amin making the team unless BOTH Anderson & Brown are gone. More
often than not we will see no "NBA definition" point guard on the floor this
year. Instead we will often see a committee of ballhandlers -- Walker,
Johnson, Forte -- on the court at the same time and will probably only see a
true point in the game when two of the others are on the bench.

This could help make up for our frontcourt rebounding deficiencies to some
degree as we may have "plus rebounders" at the 1 thru 4 positions. Maybe not
this season as the rooks will need time to mature, but if they live up to
their potential (scary word there!) we could be getting 6 or so rebounds from
each guard position and 20 or so (combined) from our forwards. If our "center
by committee" gave us 11 boards (and they averaged almost 12 last year) we'd
be at the league average.

(I'd still love to get Antonio Davis in a sign & trade!)

George