Re: Voted off the island

--- You wrote:
It's a shame that the players likely to be leaving (Stith, Griffen, Herren,
Carr) are decided by contract status rather than who we'd like to "dispose
of."
--- end of quote ---

It's not strictly contract status, it's need, roster spot availability, and
just plain talent - the old 'numbers game'. Shooting under .400 just ain't
gonna do it in most cases. If those players were needed enough for the money
they're likely to be making if re-signed, we'd find a way to keep them.
Kestas