Nazr

Trading for Nazr can be hazardous, based on experience with the
Pot+pick for Andre Miller fiasco:

- we don't know how Nazr will perform with the Cs. Of course he played
together with Walker/Waltah/OBie before, but this is a different
situation.
- Nazr only get to play the last month of his 3 year career so far.
Would you sign him long term based on this? It's risky.
- Nazr is 6-10, Pot is 6-10, is Nazr a upgrade over Pot (or Battie or
Blount)?
- can we risk losing our #1 pick next draft, where it is PG deep?

my wish is we stay put with our Pot-Blount-Battie center by committee.
I can live with this till next Feb dateline.

kevin