Re: Voted off the island

I agree. Either sign Stith to short money (2 years max) or don't sign
at all. Sign and trade only if we take back a draft pick, no players
or cap garbage back.

Actually come to think of it, above doesn't sound as heartless as it
seems.

Last season we provided Stith the opportunity in his CONTRACT YEAR,
after being injured MOST of his playing career. I think it was a
win-win situation for both Cs and Stith.

Now hopefully a title contender steps up and wants him, if we decide
to go another direction.

Anyway, the median exception is 4.5mil, and if he is in demand, he
would get a good deal even if he don't deal thru us.