Re: Walker : All-Star sub or snub?

I think it will hurt Walker a short while but being so strong  (stubborn) headed,
he will get over it quick. But I think not being selected is a good thing, as he
will need the full rest (and time to tend his grandmother) with that tought west
coast trip up next.

anyway, I think his focus is getting the team to the playoffs, another
championship banner and his jersey up there, in that order.