Re: OB's salary

>>The neat thing is that O'Brien was already extended, I believe.  At the
>>beginning of this season, he was the only guy given an extension through
>>next year (other than Pitino, who already had his contract in place, of
>>course).  It was seen as an insurance move in the event that Rick left in
>>the offseason, but may pay off as a good financial move for Gaston...got
>>O'Brien at a beyond reasonable NBA head coach price.

Gaston and the celtic organisation got class, my guess is if the players continue
to play hard for OB til end of season, OB is going to get a raise to at least 1
mil salary for next year.  I think he is getting something just under 700,000 this
season and next.
If the C's makes the playoffs, OB will get his raise most definitely and probably
be extended.

go celtics go.