Is Mr. Ripley in the house?

Title: Is Mr. Ripley in the house?
   I can't beleive no one has mentioned this in the papers. The true turning point in the game came, when after a big Blount rejection and lots of chest bumping and posturing, Antoine blocked the next shot in the same overdramatic fashion coming across the baseline, to make Tommy Heinsohn wet his pants. I don't think anyone in Boston has seen Walker go up like that and with so much aggression to swat a shot out of bounds. Unlike Blount's block, this one went out of bounds off of a Piston and we regained possesion, during a time in the game when another Piston basket might have sunk us.
   This sequence took place right after Walker's first technical (I seem to remember), and the ref's seemed intent to "put us in our place." The block by Antoine dissolved all of that energy and really lit  a fire under the team.
--

Unchain My Heart!