Was... Now Kidd ,Battie, Herren.

I am. . . Anonymous  made the statement:
>The fans at the Fleet Center should NOT have boo'd
>Jason Kidd like that.  At least those drunk morons
>weren't booing their own home team, but I thought
>booing Kidd was inappropriate.  Stupid fans.

At first, that's what I thought.

But then I thought, "Tough".  Don't beat your wife, don't get boo'd.

This is a pro athlete who is in great physical shape.  He has no right,
under any circumstance, to hit someone smaller than him except in self
defense of his family, his WIFE or himself.

I don't want my kid's to emulate or respect a "bad person".  If booing
drives these guys out of pro sports or makes them lose their ad revenues, I
don't care.

No loss.  Any job is a privilege you earn.  No one is "owed" a specific
living.

Anyway, I am thrilled with the play of the Celtics under OB.  I look forward
to the return of Battie and see if his game improves as the rest of the team
has. Someone brought the thought of a true 4 man rotation at the 4/5 spots.

I also look forward to the return of Herren.  I do like Milt and the effort
he brings onto the second unit.  The question is which of the two is really
the better backup?  Herren or Milt?  If they somehow move Anderson which do
you want on you team to potentially start?  If they can't move Anderson then
which?

Thoughts while waiting for tonight's game, is there a football game on today
also?  Who makes up the hoop schedule?  You'd think that they'd skip games
that would be on at the same time.

<Jim