Re: Don't sweat it Jeff

"I am. . . Anonymous" wrote:

> one of your comical posts and stop reading after the
> first sentence or two.  I notice you two like to cover
> each other's backs.  Is it a homoesexual attraction or
> do y'all go to the same junior high school?

Again, you cross the line here.  First of all, it is insulting to a list
member.  Second of all, it is demeaning to any homoesexual (sic) on or
off the list.  You need to ligthen up with the insults.  Really.

I certainly don't mind you commenting on others posts or calling them to
task in a respectful manner.  But this is two in a row that I have seen
that were intended to be demeaning and were sexual in nature.  This list
is not about sexual activity or insulting people; it is about the
Celtics.  Try to stick a little closer to the list topic please.
--
R. Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net