Re: Toine's lack of finesse

Cecil,

WTF!?  Do you only read 1 sentence of my post?  Wait, do you even know how
to read?  I have said nothing contrary to your friggen' (probably
prefabricated) larry bird quote.  Send me a larry quote that says "Walker
is the best low post player in the nba and never gets swatted" if you want
to debate with me.  Sheesh.  And stop writing to me and keep your goddamn
posts on the lists.

If only you knew how to read and comprehend an argument and didn't use
sarcasm to put down others because of the lack of your communication
skills.

 (Embedded
 image moved   "Cecil Wright" <cecil@hfx.eastlink.ca>
 to file:      01/26/2001 07:35 PM