Re: Toine's lack of finesse

Ryan, I couldn't agree more with your comparison of Toine's game to that of
a 10 year old's.  The hooking and straight-arming tactics are cheap and
should be called an offensive foul just like when players go up for a lay
up and use their free hand to push the defender's swatting hand away.  I
don't believe antoine gets triple-teamed down low.  He just likes to barrel
into the whole team when going to the whole.  I also don't buy the argument
that Toine is "gutsy" when he repeatedly tries to take it in when he's been
swatted 3 times previously in the same game.  The terms for that are (take
your pick):  forcing it, being a ball hog, and being selfish.   I admit
that toine is a versatile player because he can rebound, dribble, pass,
somewhat shoot 3's, and somewhat post up, but when someone nullifies part
of his game, he should defer to his other skills instead of trying to
always prove that he's da man and proceed to get humiliated by a
rejection(s) and then trying to save face by bitching at the refs.