Toine's lack of finesse

Jeff you've got it all wrong.  Walker is the ultimate
low post scorer.  He's got more post moves down there
than Kevin McHale!  The Celts should remove Kevin
McHale's number from the rafters and replace it with
#8 because Toine is 8 times the player McHale ever
was.  Heck Antoine is such a "prolific" 3 point
shooter and such a "complete" player that he should
replace Bird as the greatest Celtic of all time.
Toine for president.

  Josh, Walker has a good streak of games every year
and then he regresses back to the garbage player that
he is.  3-19 from the floor versus the lowly Hawks.
Yeah that's a premiere power forward for you.  If you
exclude the recent West Coast trip, he's still
shooting a horrid 40 % from the floor.  As for his
plethora of moves, I just don't see any.  All I see
are two handed putbacks and an occasional hook.  I
don't see any up and unders, no turnarounds, no finger
rolls.  Furthermore his drives to the basket are total
bull and he straight arms and hooks his defender
almost every time in.  It it were college, he would
get called for the offensive foul every time.  His
game reminds me of 10 year old who hasn't learned all
the fundamentals yet and he can only resort to
barreling through the lane like an unskilled gorilla.
Yeah that's it, Walker is an unskilled gorilla with a
2 foot bank shot.  Somebody give Walker a banana
before he runs someone else over again.