Re: Good win

Hey Cecil,

I have a question for you, man.  Why are you on this
list?  I mean, you clearly are NOT a Celtics fan.  So
a coach praised his best player for going all-out on
D.  I do recall that Duncan has had some pretty
horrible games himself.  Kobe shot 5-19 in a loss
today, and he gets to play with Shaq.  Vince Carter
shot 11-27 in a loss too; i'm sure that if he was
Toine you would say something retarded like "anyone
can score that many while taking 27 shots."  Shawn
Marion shot 5-16 yesterday.  Kevin Garnett shot 6-17
yesterday. Stoudamire 2-10,  Sharref Abdul-Rahim and
Bibby shot 5-14 and 5-15, Mobley 7-23, McDyess  shot
6-19, Jamison 8-23, Sura  2-15 etc. etc.  All of these
figures came from yesterday, one day in the life of
the nba.

I suggest that you take the dildo out of your ass
because your whole outlook is annoying.  Players have
bad shooting nights all the time, yet for some reason
some Celtic "fans" like to rip one player in
particular(Toine) on bad shooting nights EVEN if the
Celts win, EVEN if Toine gets a Triple Double in a
Celts win, EVEN if Toin shoots horrible but made a key
late defensive play in a one-point victory.  Gimme a
break.