We're going to the playoffs

We're going to the playoffs.  Here's why.

1.  Walker - Walker pretty much seems to start out
slow and then warm up.  Historically, he's played his
best games after the mid-point of the season.  Point
out his flaws all you want, but leadership wise, he is
still the MAN in Green.

2.  Pierce - Wow, he's actually started to get some
assists.  Hopefully this means that he's less of a
black hole now.  I would like to see him get more
boards.

3.  Coaching - If you haven't noticed, since Pitino
finally left town, we've ALMOST beat Portland and BEAT
Miami.  Those are pretty good teams.  Now, this team
always makes me pull out hair by losing to the "bad"
teams but now maybe the Celts really are... turning it
around?

4.  Blount -  hey he's playing pretty good for a
rookie eh?  Maybe when Battie comes back we can get
Toine posting up small forwards by playing Pots at PF.

PS - does anyone know how long Kenny is going to be
out with that sprained ankle?

Anonymous but almost always correct.