Re: Why trade for Williams?

yeah, it makes no sense. What if Shammond walks end of the season? We lose the the
no.1 pick too! Next year's 2.2mil exception is going to be about $4mil, by most
accounts, so there's real possibility free agents will walk (speaking also of
Stith) if we don't pony up the dollars.

If we really want to "throw away" that Utah pick, then it is better to package it
with Waltah.

kevin