Some notes from Espn message board on the Heat win

this is the first time I heard Howard David over Weei "... and REJECTED BY
VITALY...!!!" Wow, good to hear V is useful with O'Brien's scheme. Blount is for
real, changing shots, making the rebounds  - why did Pitino not  play him? Carr is
up next.

you know what's great so far? Moiso got 14mins and Waltuh got ZERO! Obrien
(seemed) really knows what he is doing!

keep it up. go celtics go.

kevin
=========
the way we played that first quarter is the way the celtics should play. antoine
either down low or driving the lane and shooting or dishing the ball. pierce is
slashing and running well. ever since pitino left paul has been playing better d
too. if we only had a pg to set these guys loose.
================
Reluctantly went to the game tonight but now glad I did...
The celtics looked excited from the beginning. During the warmups/announcements
they were very loose and high fiving. I saw that about once or twice during the
Pitino era...
The stars of this game were Blount with his blocks and timely rebounding.
V finally shooting the ball and getting some tips and rebounds
Moiso with some timely rebounds
Randy filling in for Kenny
and Stith with that killer 3
It wasn't as empty as it looked. No different than other games.
The halftime show was kind of neat. Contestants from WBCN had 5 seconds to run the
length of the court and make a basket. The only 3 people to do it were over 40 yrs
old! Some guy was razzing Marleje like crazy. He was funny I had to think Marleje
heard it.Good game - crowd was behind them because the effort was there.