Re: Pitino vs. the players

----- Original Message -----
From: "Berry, Mark S" <berrym@BATTELLE.ORG>

> I don't care how much you dislike your coach, to blatantly quit on him (it
> amounts to throwing games), is inexcusable. Get rid of all of them. Every
> last one.

I'm starting to think the same way. I remember when the Mavs had their
problems in the mid 90's with the "three J's" (aka, Jason Kidd, Jamal
Mashburn & Jimmy Jackson), they traded away all three, rather than hanging
onto any.

I don't know if trading everyon is an option (there aren't too many moronic
GM's out there), but certainly the removal of 4-5 players over the remainder
of the season or most likely, the offseason would be a good way to cut out
the cancer.

I've mentioned in this forum previously that I'd like to see some players
go, and some stay - at this point they can all go, as far as I'm concerned.
For the pure reasons alone in that some players have quit on this team (and
certainly it's departed coach), and the other players let them do it.
Standing aside and letting it happen, especially if you are a veteran, is
just as bad as instigating the problem, as far as I'm concerned.

Rant over.

Just my 2 pence,

Simon
Ulcerate - dark alternative project