One more take on Pitino

Rick made things interesting, but his duplicity was a turnoff.

I'm sure sports writers and longtime members of Celt email lists, would agree that
although the Pitino era hasn't been too successful, it's been tremendously colorful
and fun to discuss.  There's probably been more of ultimatums, emotional players, roster turnovers, multilayered lies, and exciting stories than for any C's coach by far.

That said, even though Pitino is a fanatic gave it his best effort,
the Clinton-like style doesn't seem right for Boston.  He would chew a
player out as he came back to the bench, but would smile because he's on
camera.  Another example was the talked about "hug" with Pierce.  So, I hope the C's try a straight talking, hard nose guy, as the next coach.